Welcome to Ramanon
We are a community dedicated to knives, guns, and archery. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today! Having issues signing up? Contact us here!
Photo

Perazzi TM1 Trap gun

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

John Galt

John Galt

Konnoiseur

• Members
  • 2,737 posts
OK, I think the two Perazzi I have are enough guns for me! A bit of a stretch financially, but two guns should do about anything I want in trap, skeet and sporting clays. Hell, enough of disclaimers. The above is what I am trying to convince Anne is enough guns.

Is "enough guns" a contradiction? :satanlook :devil: :satanlook

And it was a very good price considering what these guns were selling for as recent as a year ago.

Here is a 1979 Perazzi TM1 single barrel trap gun. 34" Full choke barrel. Upgraded wood. Engraving by Angelo Bee. Bee is noted for his tri-color gold inlays.

The closeups show some oil that was not visible when holding the gun, but there are very few marks on the metal or the wood. Shoots like a dream.

Hope that you enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Ad Astra

Ad Astra

Carries a mean falcata!

• Members
  • 10,769 posts
:wg:

Well, shotgun shells are still readily available...

Mike
Posted Image
archer1 Ye Original 7.62mm Full-Metal-Jacketed Bastid (CLB O’ TRU BSTDS) [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johnny West

Johnny West

DI real ladies man

• Members
  • 4,393 posts
That gun makes me hot. :heart:

It would make one hell of a pheasant gun. I'm going back to a single shot for pheasants, just haven't found the right one. :tu:
“In the interest of safety, it is advisable to keep your child away from fire and flames.” Barbour YE BIG BASTID (CLB O' TRU BASIDS)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users