Welcome to Ramanon
We are a community dedicated to knives, guns, and archery. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today! Having issues signing up? Contact us here!
Photo

Imacasa Burriquito Machete

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

mneedham

mneedham

Golden

• Members
  • 208 posts
Chopper Extraordinaire:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Big W

Big W

Big knives make him happy

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
That's one one massive machete :devil:

Must chop like heck!! :tu:
Ye BIG Knf Bstd (CLB O’ TRU BSTDS)

Guest_warthog_*

Guest_warthog_*
  • Guests
just got one of those myself... guess the whole idea of a machete thread wasn't like a sword or dagger one.

I am glad others are posting machetes at least. :D

mneedham

mneedham

Golden

• Members
  • 208 posts

That's one one massive machete :devil:

Must chop like heck!! :tu:

Yep. The additional mass makes a difference!

just got one of those myself... guess the whole idea of a machete thread wasn't like a sword or dagger one.

I am glad others are posting machetes at least. :D

Warthog, sorry if I missed something there. How do you like yours? Mine came pretty dull, but a little time on the bench grinder and she is a stellar chopper.

Ivan the Terrible

Ivan the Terrible

Ramanon Governor of the Caribbean

• Members
  • 711 posts
I have one and I like it very much. It is true, it comes very dull but I make my homework and now is preaty sharp.

Posted Image

mneedham

mneedham

Golden

• Members
  • 208 posts
Ivan - I also put an tire inner tube over my grip, a nice addition. I've been thinking about replacing the grips with wood.. Do you have a sheath for yours?

Ivan the Terrible

Ivan the Terrible

Ramanon Governor of the Caribbean

• Members
  • 711 posts
The wood handle is a nice idea, actualy a bougth another one in the case i want to make some inventions. Never think about a sheat but give me an idea. I would like to make sheat to all my machetes but is a long term project. :cornfused

mneedham

mneedham

Golden

• Members
  • 208 posts

The wood handle is a nice idea, actualy a bougth another one in the case i want to make some inventions. Never think about a sheat but give me an idea. I would like to make sheat to all my machetes but is a long term project. :cornfused

Let me know if you make one:tu:.

Gwax...

Gwax...

Prince of Ramanon's Northern Kingdom

• Members
  • 8,659 posts
It's the Blackzilla of machetes! :D:satanlook

Gwaxsignature20140702_sm_zpsd1965183.png

mneedham

mneedham

Golden

• Members
  • 208 posts

It's the Blackzilla of machetes! :D:satanlook

LOL - Well at least it's got a name now... My wife used to wear an Anabolic Productions T-shirt (the kind that shows your stomach...), you could watch people trying to decide if they wanted to acknowledge the reference.....

Gwax...

Gwax...

• Members
  • 8,659 posts

LOL - Well at least it's got a name now... My wife used to wear an Anabolic Productions T-shirt (the kind that shows your stomach...), you could watch people trying to decide if they wanted to acknowledge the reference.....

No way!!!

Lex the Impalerrrr! MMMONSTERRRRRR! :laugh:

I've no such hesitations. :D

mneedham

mneedham

Golden

• Members
  • 208 posts

No way!!!

Lex the Impalerrrr! MMMONSTERRRRRR! :laugh:

I've no such hesitations. :D

Good! Hesitations don't buy you the company of women who wear sophisticated and tasteful garments such as Anabolic tummy shirts:D

KuKulzA28

KuKulzA28

Dream warrior

• Members
  • 3,251 posts
That's a hefty machete... I've contemplated getting one myself, but I haven't had a need for it yet.
~Vinny

mneedham

mneedham

Golden

• Members
  • 208 posts

That's a hefty machete... I've contemplated getting one myself, but I haven't had a need for it yet.

Be careful, you could look out your window and see a swarm of zombies stumbling out of the Berkshires, than you will wish you had one...

KuKulzA28

KuKulzA28

Dream warrior

• Members
  • 3,251 posts

Be careful, you could look out your window and see a swarm of zombies stumbling out of the Berkshires, than you will wish you had one...

:lol: UMass doesn't allow me to keep weapons, and I'd rather not risk it
so I'll just have to stick with my Mizuno baseball bat for zombie killin'

Plus a bunch of them slow zombies probably'll get snacked on by coyotes and bears.

How you know I'm near the Berkshires?!
~Vinny

mneedham

mneedham

Golden

• Members
  • 208 posts

:lol: UMass doesn't allow me to keep weapons, and I'd rather not risk it
so I'll just have to stick with my Mizuno baseball bat for zombie killin'

Plus a bunch of them slow zombies probably'll get snacked on by coyotes and bears.

How you know I'm near the Berkshires?!

I do a background check on each member. That's how I found that DFarmer is wanted in three states! Seriously, If you are in Mass., you can't be more than 2.5 hours from the Berkshires... I'm actually closer to them than you are though...

KuKulzA28

KuKulzA28

Dream warrior

• Members
  • 3,251 posts

I do a background check on each member. That's how I found that DFarmer is wanted in three states! Seriously, If you are in Mass., you can't be more than 2.5 hours from the Berkshires... I'm actually closer to them than you are though...

Background check?! Damn. :wg:
That is true though, Mass isn't a big state.
~Vinny

Big W

Big W

Big knives make him happy

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
I've wanted one of these for a while, so I ordered one from a dude that sharpens em up and flushes the scales to the tang for my birf-day.

Definitely BIG and BAD :devil:

Posted Image
Ye BIG Knf Bstd (CLB O’ TRU BSTDS)

woodman

woodman

Your local wood seller :)

• Members
  • 2,123 posts
That's SERIOUS!
Figured Maple, Mahogany + Walnut For Sale

Gwax...

Gwax...

• Members
  • 8,659 posts

Good! Hesitations don't buy you the company of women who wear sophisticated and tasteful garments such as Anabolic tummy shirts:D

Yet to see any of those around here... and I suspect such gals will have higher expectations in a feller than I can meet. :lol:

But as to this machete, I've noticed Baryonyx knife & Tool carries them... and they're not at all pricey. May just be tempted to order one next time I can justify a knife-splurge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users